From:
The WILSONs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 00:03:13 -0500
Hey everyone
I'm not sure who to direct this to, so I hope that someone can help me.  I
know somepeople on this list have created ferret chats on icq.  I know my
name is on one of the lists, but i am unable to find the ICQ number for
that ferret chat.  My user name is Pooh bear, so if you see my name on your
list for ferret chat, please send me the ICQ number.

Also, if you head a ferret chat on icq, please let me know.  I would love
to join them.  my ICQ number is 2506205.  Thank you everyone for your help!

Nikki