From:
Tootsie Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Sep 2005 22:24:06 -0400
Just wondering about the SOS Memorial page.  Have not heard much about it
lately and just thought of it today.  I have ferrets that I would like to
add to it, that have passed away since the page was started approximately
3 years ago or so ago.  Just need a refresher on how to do it again.  I
think it was a great way to have your baby/babies remembered.  Thanks in
advance.

Eleanor, Donald and the 7 wonderful fuzzbutts