From:
Chad Cowan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 03:17:55 -0700
I have been hearing a lot about mixing foods.  Several have mentioned Iams
Kitten, totally ferret, 8 in 1, and some others.  I have read a lot about
the food, but would still like to know what experienced owners recommend.
My sister recommended Zupreme, but I have not heard much about it, but it
seem to have most of what is required for ferret needs.

My question is mostly about the best litter to use and the most reasonably
priced or places to purchase larger quantities for best pricing.

And my second question is about nipping.  My two are about four months
old and are getting somewhat better.  "No" just sometimes doesn't cut it.
I really want to socialize them so that they won't bite as much.  I
understand they may outgrow most of this, but I want to be assured that I
am doing all that I can to curb the biting.

Thanks,
Jolene