From:
Dylan Maass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jun 1998 15:39:39 -0400
I have two ferrets right now, Bad Boy Buddy (3 yrs), and Nicky (4 yrs).
Buddy is a sable with a fairly light mask and Nicky has a darker mask.
Buddy is a runt but is pure muscle.  Nicky is much bigger but makes Santa
Claus look anorexic.  Anyway, I was looking to adopt a fuzzy from a shelter
or individual around the Atlanta, GA area.  Two just isn't enough.  When we
get a bigger house we plan to run a Fuzzy shelter if we can.

Just in case anybody might want to know, Buddy recently had his adrenal
gland removed.  At first he acted fine for almost a month: played, pooped,
and walked just fine.  But all of the hair was falling off his tail and
then hair started falling off his lower back.  We took him to the vet and
he said it was an adrenal tumor.  Buddy had the surgery two days later and
it was a complete success.  He has since gotten back all of the hair on his
back but his tail is just barely getting hair back (only at the base and
mind you it looks hilarious).

Dylan
Bad Boy Buddy
and Nicky (Fat Rat)