From:
"March, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 1996 17:45:59 -0700
>From:    Melinde Marija MacDiarmid <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Soooooo much sad stories
>There is just so much sad stuff being talked about.  The other night I
>was just crying reading all the different stories and Randy Browns just
>torn my heart into two.

I know, that's one reason I've done the posts I have, describing strange,
comedic skinnykitty behavior.

There's two things you need to think about, to set your mind at ease about
the FML.  First, since info on ferts is sometimes scarce, this place is used
for "tech support", and a large percentage of the posts here discuss ill
weinercats.

More importantly, every single one of those posts is from a human who is
trying to do their absolute best for their beloved furchild.  The fuzzkids
described here may be in trouble, but with almost no exceptions they are
being loved and cared for.  Some may not survive their problems, but they
are loved, and never die alone or neglected.  Due to the overpopulation
problems with dogs and cats that ferrets don't share, the average ferret
leads a *much* finer life, and when the time comes, a finer death.

Keep your chin up.  The world will always have shitty things going on in it,
for people of all species.  Show total loyalty to those dependant on you, do
as much as you can for the others, and know that you *cannot* fix every
problem in the world; on the other hand, if enough other people take the
same attitude, the world's problems will *eventually* be solved.