From:
Angela and Darryl Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 20:25:23 -0500
Dear FML Friends:

Pleas help me survive the top 100 to be counted for voting by celebrity
voters on the Humane Societies Of United States Pet photo contest.

the link is:
http://photocontest.hsus.org/moreinformation.asp?pet_id=1185&rank=104

or go to http://photocontest.hsus.org search for pet ferret in list pets
name "Layla".

(Big hope okay to post links?  just need to be in top 100 by end of week.
I'm at 104 so near but used all my resources)

More ferrets in top 100 more notice of ferrets being loved out there.
Please help so close need to be at least 100.  Would like to reach top
for my state so if i reach 145 vote I at least put a ferret for top of
Georgia list and in the top 100.  Any vote would help.

Thanks to all that help in my photo.

Darryl & Angela Smith
Georgia F.E.R.R.E.T.S.