Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 22:53:46 -0400
Hi Ya'll,

Well, about an hour after the vet closes, Conan decides to throw a sneezing
fit. About 15 times in a row. And now he has runny eyes, and a very snotty
nose. I think he knew I was planning on going to St. Louis tomorrow. LOL

And.....earlier this pm, I sat for about half an hour and taped a length of
black drainage pipe into 3 concentric circles for the ferts. Trying to get it
to stay flat, while I was taping, was an effort, let me tell you! And do they
appreciate it?? Of course not. The circles aren't cool at all, but the duct
tape is way cool! Sigh

Please take a note of the new email address. Because of the tuition and other
problems at school, I am not sure I will still be a student there this fall.
So I am going to start using this one more, just in case. If I am ever going
to get out from under the almost $400 an hour tuition, I will have to get
some Missouri earnings. So as soon as I get back from picking up the bones of
my marriage, I will start looking for work. Anyone need a hardheaded Celt??

Well, off now. I have 76 little paws to clip toenails on.

Maggie and her Mob of Many