Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 19:20:25 -0700
Hi all

Things have slowed a little.  Hopefully it will stop altogether for da
holidays.

A pair came in named Lady Star and Sabrina.  They were met by Nipper,
Lightning, Phantom, Cleo and a bunch of other.  I introduced everyone
to everyone to make sure dat they knew each other.  Then it waz time to
sit around and catch up with all da gossip and news at home.  With two
explaining it took some time to get through.  Then it waz off to explore
and see all da sights and attractions.  I later saw them over at Dirt
Mountain where they said they were going to enlarge da den for two more.
With all da ones living there they had quite an elaborate setup anyway.
But they needed to enlarge a little for everyones comfort.  Besides they
said they enjoyed digging anyway.  With all of them digging it didn't
take long to get it done.  Then it waz off to da Sock Steal game to get
some socks to make it confy.  They all carried a little and soon had
everything shipshape.  They both said to send their luv and lots of
kisses and hugs to their mommy.

A little girl came in later.  She waz met by Bubba, Blizzard, Beeper,
Casio, and Cindy.  They were all happy to see her and greeted her warmly.
Then it was time for da gossip session.  They all sat around and talked
of home and basically got all caught up on all da gosssip and news.  Then
it waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  I later
seen them over at da Fields where they were running through da grass and
rolling around and frolicing there.  They chased each other and had a
real good time.  It later developed into a game of tag after chase da
ferret and everyone had a chance to be it.  They ran and ran and got
themselves into a state of exhaustion so they all went over to Hammock
Haven for a nap.  She said to send her luv and a big ferrety kiss for
her Daddy.

I am off to da Reflecting Pool to watch da fireworks.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee