Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 12:06:06 -0400
 Hello,

Can we have some more information posted about the situation relayed in
the FML two days ago about the ferrets that died at the Petco because of
the temperature?

If homeowners can be charged with animal neglect and cruelty, what actions
were taken against this pet store by the local authorities and the local
ferret shelters or the local humane societies?

I ask because I hate it when people drop posts like that in and don't do
follow up.  Maybe something good happened after, like that Petco won't
carry ferrets any more or a local ferret shelter was able to go in and
train the staff?  I think if you're going to put it out there, there needs
to be follow up, also, even if it is bad.