From:
Chris and Tara Palaski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 09:25:54 -0400
Sigh.... I made a huge typo in my message yesterday that has been pointed
out to me ( thanks Sara!).  I will *not* be shipping any of the ferrets.
Such a small word *not* but it makes a huge difference!  I am willing
to consider utilizing Ferrets Across America for the perfect home.  I
will be checking references, requiring ADV negative status, adoption
application, and personal interview ( for those within driving distance)
in order to be approved for adoption.  Sorry for the miss-type...

Tara Palaski
PFRA