From:
Denise Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 14:28:40 CDT
**First my prayers are with all sick Fuzzies and to the ones that have
cross over the Rainbow Bridge.  My prayers also are being sent to the
owners, to let them know we are thinking of them at this time of sorrow..

I wanted to know What Happen to the Ferret in the walls of the
apartment??????  I have been wondering since the postings on what
Happened?????  If this was me by now there would be holes all over my
house getting my ferret out.  And I probably would have gone NUTS trying
to get him...So please tell me and everyone, did you get that baby out of
the Walls???

The Ferret Mama At The Ferret Mama's Haven, Denise Peddington Davis