From:
Annie Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 1996 14:26:51 -0600
Hi, thank you so much for answearing my questions.  You guys are great.  I
love readig FML and jealous for those who have more than two ferrets.  My
husband who loves ferrets, is alergy to a furry animals.  So we could only
have two.  We are glad to have them.

Anyway, I have questions.  First, please tell me why Humane Society fo
U.S. is against ferrets?  Is it because the disease that they have and
what kind? Is it same as dog and cat?

If Galaxy-D shot is better performance and safer, why USDA don't certify?
I don't know much about what's going on w/ ferret around the continental
states, yet and love to learn about it!

Someone told me that Deliver 2.0 is good to make Tomac (my ferret's
name)gain weight, but I can't get it.  I live in Logan, UT.  Also, I tried
to give him Iams too, but he doesn't like it.  Bailey on other hand, loves
it.  So, far I have given them Science Diet and Iams.  Tomac eats only when
he has to.  I know he is hungry, because, he goes crazy when I am eating.

Anyway, I hope I can make Tomac fat again.  HE used to be so beautiful (
he is still beautiful inside).