From:
Mickey Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 22:10:37 -0400
I am new to the FML.  So far, I have only been a lurker.  I do have a
question though.  The Ferret Store sent me an advertisement for a product
called Bio Odor.  It says that a few drops of this stuff in my furry
friends' food or water, and it deodorizes from the inside.  It states that
it is all natural and vet approved.  I am just wondering if anyone out
there has tried this stuff and does it really work.  My babies smell fine
to me, but occasionally my husband complains.  I bathe them about once a
month, wash their blankets and hammocks weekly, clean their ears weekly-
all the stuff I know to do.  Like I said, I think they smell fine, just a
little musky at times, and my daughter doesn't notice it either.  I do
spray them every couple of days with a ferret deodorizing & conditioning
spray that smells fruity.  It is just very short lasting.  I thought
someone might be able to help me out with this Bio stuff before I spend my
money on it.  Thanks for the ear.  And it is terrific reading over these
posts everyday.  I have had a lot of my questions answered just by tuning
in!

Terri & the girls (Cutie & Sugar)