From:
Lisa Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 11:10:44 -0500
Hello,
My name is Lisa and I am new to the FML.  I live in the Albany, NY area.
I now have seven ferrets: Tango, Beavis, Leia, Miles, Chloe, Dudley, and
Buck Shot, all of which are rescues.  We have room for a couple more if
you need someone to take in some of the "less placeable" ferrets.  I have
had experience with both blind and deaf ferrets, having owned ferrets for
over 10 years, and i am not adverse to taking ferrets with any
disabilities.  My income in somewhat limited and I don't adopt them back
out.  I use the income from my job to pay for all their needs.  I do
however have a very good vet, Dr.Farrell of Burnt Hills Veterinary
Hospital, who bills me for the ferret care.

So if their is anything I can do to help, please let me know.  You can
email me at [log in to unmask] or visit me at my MSN Chat ~~Cute And
Fluffies~~ (under interests) of you can contact me and other ferret
lovers through http://groups.msn.com/HighDesertFerretClub
we have members throughout the states and in Australia too.

        Thank You For All The Good Work You Do,
            Lisa (FerretyFriend4)