From:
Ruby Supe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 15:04:16 EDT
I don't understand, if there are so many ferret lovers in Florida, why are
there hardly any ferret shows or fun days like other states have.  What is
involved in organizing one of these things.  I'm very disappointed that
ferrets in other states get to get out and be in shows and go to fun days
and my 3 can't.  I think it would be great fun for the ferret communities
to get together.