From:
Marie Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:50:05 -0800
I have run out of ideas!!  I have a little femal that is about 71/2-8
months old.  Problem:she poops all over the cage.  have tried newspaper
in all corners of cage, corner pans.  She will go once in the pan and
then all over the cage.  She will even go right beside the water and
food dish... when she is out playing she is pretty good at going to the
litter box or the news paper.

If anyone has any ideas, I would sure appriciate the Help.  I have never
seen a dirty ferret like my little touch of frost.  She is the sweetest
little ferret outside of this problem.

Thanks for any and all help, I am willing to try almost anything at this
point

Marie and the fuzzie angels

GOD BLESS

Marie (ferret_lady60)