From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 13:24:51 -0500
>From:    Judy Gronwold <[log in to unmask]>
>>[I was a little disappointed in my last post.  It went three days before
>>I got even one response.... Julie Fossa is going to bring my baby from
>>Cleveland to the Chicago Show... ]
>
>We're sorry it took so long!  I was behind a few days reading the FML, but
>forwarded your post to Julie, who is even further behind, the minute I
>saw it.  She e-mailed you as soon as she read my e-mail to her...
>Now you have to come to the show for sure!  I'll be set up near Julie...
>don't forget to stop by and say hello! ...

Judy,

Didn't mean that post to sound the way it obviously did.  I am very
thankful that Julie is doing this for me and my baby.  I didn't know that
you were involved at all.  It is that insert toes, swallow heel disease
again.

Just to let you know all the details Linda Iroff is going to pick him up
at Jean's house later this month, and take him to Julie's.  That way Julie
doesn't have to go out of her way to get him.  Which by the way I didn't
know was out of her way.  She does have a big heart.

So everything is all arranged and I will get my baby on the ninth.

As for you!!!  I was going to the show anyway...  And I saved your email
asking me to look you up.  Was gonna do that too.  I was going to take the
train up from Peoria, but now that I will have a fuzzbutt in tow that won't
work, so I guess, somehow I am going to have to work out transportation
there.  Shouldn't be too hard on this family of mine to spend one day
without a truck or car.  Actually I think Sonny is taking the day off from
work, so I will be able to bring my truck.

Now I have a question for you.  I give my own vaccinations here at home.
What would I have to do to bring Havoc with me?  I just finished his last
of the three distemper shots yesterday.

Thanks to everyone for all your help.  Havoc, Dodge, and I really
appreciate it.

Ron Aka Fuzzie Dad
Rascal,Treble,Cocoa,Screech,Moose,
Charlotte,Havoc,Hanna, & Casey
Never forgetting Loki & Spaz waiting at the bridge
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Haven/5886