Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 11:40:57 -0600
Xena passed away on Wednesday.  She was 6 1/2 and had been battling
multiple health problems for about a year.  We miss her so much.  Please
help her feel welcome and gather up Bear and Squirt to greet her.
She'll undoubtedly show up with a great big mouthful of cat fur from
her last few kitty-stalking attempts.  It is one of her most treasured
possessions.  I'm sure she'll be most interested in the FOOD, however!
(She loved loved loved to eat, especially raisins, bananas, and anything
forbidden like pop tarts!) Let her know her mommies miss her terribly and
her sister Gabrielle especially misses her.  Carter and B'Elanna miss her
too.  And the kitty is wondering why he isn't getting kamikazi-jumped
anymore.

Thank you, Sandee.

-Natasha