From:
Beth Stanley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2010 12:33:04 -0700
Hello:

This is Beth again. I got a call this morning (Wed.) from Melissa
in Orem. She lost her male DEW ferret yesterday and is searching
everywhere for her guy. If anyone in the Orem, Utah area has any idea
where he is or if someone has found him, please email me at this email
address. It would be great if this was a happy return. I will be happy
to call anyone who wants to send a private post with phone number if
they have any information on this guy.

Thank You
Beth
Volunteer The Ferret Cubby, Utah