From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 19:41:06 -0700
I am running out of ideas for playthings for my ferrets.  I've brought home
boxes for them to play in.  I put the empty feed sacks in for them to play
in.  I have balls, toys of all kinds from the pet store, socks, pieces of
rope......but now they are acting bored.  Does anyone have any new ideas?
I've done the rice box thing.  I give them a wading pool once a month.
Help!  I might have a revolt on my hands if I can't keep them happy.

Judith Moon,
owner Moonsong Ferretry, a totally different kind of ferretry.
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net