From:
Cerise Welter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 10:24:52 EST
Hi to all on the Ferret Mail List,

Sadly I have to post here and am looking for real ferret lovers.  My
husband is in the telelvision business and is out of town increasingly
and I go with him.  It simply isn't fair to our ferrets.  I am therefore
looking for homes for three of my six ferrets.  The other three are too
old or crippled and we will be keeping them.

First I have a pair that really should not be separated.  I have a deaf
blaze named Chakotay.  He is very large, very gregarious and a real baby.
He is about 2 years old and was rescued from a pet store.  His partner is a
sable named Kewpie who is also right at two years old.  She is a nipper and
needs someone with patience.  Whoever takes these guys must have his/her
own cage.  They are current on their rabies.

Lastly I have an albino female that is an only child, her name is Winki.
She hates other ferrets and is too aggressive for other pets.  She is
gentle as a lamb with humans, but has been passed from so many homes I
want her to go to a stable home.  She has a nice cage with the necessary
ammenities.  Winki too is current on her rabies.  She must really be go to
someone with no kids and no pets.

We live in the Midland/Odessa, TX area if that makes things easier.  Please
e- mail me if you meet the requirements of these animals.  It's hard enough
to give up my babies as is, so please don't respond unless you are a
serious ferret lover willing to commit to the time they require.  I am
asking $50.00 for Winki and $75. for the other pair.  Folks who are serious
about caring for ferrets will not hassle this price or they simply can't
afford ferrets to begin with.

I look forward to hearing from you.

C. L. Welter