From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2010 08:56:27 -0500
Awhile back, I received an email asking if the Crafty Weasels could
use some cotton material.

(Just an FYI about the Crafty Weasels) The Crafty Weasels is a
volunteer group in Georgia that donates bedding to ferrets shelters
across the U.S. From the beginning, members of our group donated the
materials, supplies and hours making the bedding. Recently we have held
two raffles/auctions to help with funds for the shipping costs which
have gotten so costly. I know that I've felt truly blessed by the
support that these have brought so that we could continue to send
bedding.

Sooooo, that all being said ... when Sandy Gammage sent a message
asking if we needed material, I said "Yes." Well, I don't know exactly
what I expected, but she sent me the tracking number and said it
weighted 18 lbs. OMG ... 18 lbs. Seeing that I take our boxes to the
post office, I know how much that would cost! I got the package this
week, and there was this nice size box, that had WONDERFUL patterns
and beautiful yards and yards of cotton material. My heart is totally
overwhelmed by her generosity. I truly don't know how to express my
feelings into words other than to say "a HUGE Thank you!" I did a bit
of checking (she didn't give me her website-so didn't know all her
personal details), but here is her website.

http://www.ferretsheartnsoul.com/

Sandy, thanks from the Crafty Weasels ... I'll start cutting it, so
that Karen can get it all matched with fleece and ready for our
upcoming sew days.

Feeling Very Grateful In Georgia,
Florence Love
Crafty Weasels of GA