From:
Pyrophage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 1996 08:33:35 -0500
Hi folks,

One of our ferrets recently passed away, leaving us with a 2-year-old ferret
who is in need of company.  We'd like to adopt a ferret who is the same age
as she is, so that they have approximately the same life span.  We're
somewhat flexible with this - the age range we're looking for is 1-3 years
old, so they're not more than a year apart in age.

We'd like a ferret who is energetic, friendly, healthy and toilet-trained -
preferably trained with litter, but newspaper is ok too.  We live in NYC,
and don't have a car.  If anybody knows of a ferret who is up for adoption,
or knows contact info for a ferret shelter in the vicinity of NYC, could you
please email us at [log in to unmask] and let us know?  Thank you so much...

Pyrophage, Trilobyte and Tempest