Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 2009 11:48:45 -0800
Lets just throw them out cause we dont want to mess with them anymore..

Sunday its very cold outside and cloudy in the 20s dark time you get a
call that theres a ferret out in back yard they bring it in and put it
in a bird cage til they can find somebody to take it im surprised the
poor thing even lived how ever long shes been out there and she is
doing good but has a bad case of the upper respatory infection,

Monday, 2 boysferrets were rescued by a cat rescue and i went and got
them they had been outside in a felthy dirty wet cage and the cats were
rescued along with the 2 boys and are now safe and sound and both have
respatory infections, very cold and windy.

Tues 11 at night i get a phone call its in the teens here very windy
and cold and a little ferret in a box at target dept store was left
behind, but just befor them i get a call from a friend that was in a
petco store telling me that there was 2 ferrets up for adoption for 100
bucks only 2 yrs old cage and all. they both looked older and sick so i
talked to the manager and he gave them to the girl for 50 bucks and
cage and all and she brought them to me right away, they are both older
then 4 yrs of age teeth dark brown and the coats are ruff feeling and
with one ferret possable adrenal and the hair being ruff i feel is from
a poor diet, also I cleaned their ears and OMG the felth that came out
of their ears and i also treated them for ear mites and put them on
antiboitics for upper respatory infections til i can get them into the
vet all 6 ferrets that have came in the last few days. and then i get 2
more that comes in last night with one little girl tarrafied and i
couldnt get her to settle down so i put her in a carry sack and stuff
her into my shirt and forced her to stay there and she finaly fell
asleep she was freezing and her cage mate passed away i havent named
him he didnt have a dam chanch in this world to know what being love
and safe was all about and it was just tolate for him. i told him the
Rainbow Bridge Angel was comming to get him that he would be safer
there with them and have a better life, I slept in my recliner last
night with the little girl ferret that was so tarrified she finaly woke
up and i gave her some warm soupies i had to force feed her at first
but then she got tired of my spoon feeding her and skip the spoon and
started licking out of the bowl yeppiee i think she will be ok but she
is also a biter and i didnt relize that til she chomped on my nose
wheni went to give her a kiss for being a good sweet girl for eating
for me, one lick on nose them chomp.

oh well ill get over it.. but i have named her Tara short for tarafied
when she first came in. then there was a couple other personal issues
going on bout ferrets that i made a mistake about and while getting
cussed out about it im still going on hardly no sleep and tending to
kids. A family member told me this after noon and thats SUE you cant
save them all so why cry over them so that relly dset me off knowing
that its true BUT you cant help but lay in bed and cry and worrie about
the poor babys that are being dumped day and night out in the cold
blazzerd snow or ice storms or anything so why dont people just call a
rescue shelter if they dont want these babys its because they are so
F**&(%$# stupit and dont care,

Ok guys im done VENTING thanks for listening to me cry on your
shoulders cause belive me i needed to do that for several days. and
please excause my spillings..

Susan Arkansas Ferret Rescue Shelter..