From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 05:29:51 -0400
I'm confused.  I've read the legend of the rainbow bridge and nowhere do I
see anything about ferrets "crossing over" when they pass.

The legend says that when an animal dies it goes to the pasture BEFORE
the rainbow bridge where they are healthy and happy and make new friends.
Where they have no worries and can play, eat and sleep all they want until
their human counterparts arrive to gather a lifetime of fuzzy and furry
friends and they all cross the bridge together moving on to better places
yet.

I know it's a very minor point but please re-read the legend and you'll
see I'm correct.  Trivial matter yes but it seams to lead into other
common misconceptions which tend to lead people astray.

[CM]