From:
zauberin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Aug 1998 18:10:33 -0400
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that I have contacted my aunt, and she is
more than happy to start whipping out hammocks.  I told her the kind of
material I was looking for, and she kind of snickered and said, "Oh, I've
got that covered." (A bit of Pack-Rat-ism runs in the Dowdy family line, let
me tell you!) She has flannel, fleece and a ton of assorted animal prints
from cotton.  She kind of giggled before she asked if the shelters in
California would like their hammocks made of camouflage material?
(Smart-alec comments also run in my family).

Thank you to the people who have sent email offering to help by describing
patterns, colors and offering to sew!

When the first batch gets here, I will post again and let you know!

Julie