From:
Mikki Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 1996 20:33:51 EDT
To All,
My sincerest apologies to all of you on the FML.  It seems our newest child
Meme(aka NONO BADFERRET)one of the FLO's newest recruits was at it again the
other night.  We also owe Big an apology for the trouble she has caused this
time.  We found her on the keyboard chuckling mischieviously the other night
but thought she couldn't have done much damage other than maybe writing a
letter to the FLO or something.  Boy were we wrong!  When I was checking my
internet log today to try to figure out about what we'd owe this month:
there it was!  She had somehow logged onto Big's computer and deleted THE
WHOLE ADDRESS LIST for the FML.  We are so sorry for any inconvenience she
has caused, and will make her apologise to all of you.

I so sorry! Please disregard the following(to FLO Headquarters....MISSION
ACCOMPLISHED....will await further instructions)
Meme-Dook,Dook
.Mikki & Dee
.& The Wizzlebee Family     Team AMIGA