From:
Seos macCarthaigh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 10:30:33 +0000
Hi Folks,

I have just joined this list, and am a complete Ferret newbee.  I've
wanted to take-up living with ferrets for a long time, and lately I
have been reading reading reading, and checking the web for info on
housing, etc.  There seems to be so much choice, from the simple to
the multi-colored tubingly adorned ferret palace.  So I haven't got
any ferrets yet :-(

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this list, hoping to learn more.  You
can expect some questions over the next few weeks, sorry in advance if
they're dumb.  I'll check the archives first.

I live in Galway on the west coast of Ireland, where keeping pet ferrets
is unheard of (most people think keeping a dog IN-THE-HOUSE is akin to
having a sow in the kitchen.)  I there are any other Irish list members
please free to contact me directly at [log in to unmask]

Kind regards Seos
(Seos is a man's name in case you're wonderin')