From:
redsonja <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 22:22:59 -0700
Dear Fellow Ferret owners;
I found out today from my Vet that my ferret "Akasha" has contracted
e-coli.  I'm hoping someone can give me some advice in her care and help me
understand where and when she could have contracted this bacteria?  She is
currently on a medication to treat a severe bladder infection as well, we
started Baytril 5% oral solution 4 days prior to the results returning on
July 7th.  My Vet answered my immediate questions regarding the safety of
both my other female ferret and my family.  But I do have so many more
questions unanswered now that I've had chance to think about it.  I hope
someone can help.

Thank you,
L. M.

--