From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 12:09:15 EST
After Sean was tucked away in his bed last night, I was able to get the
Ferret Year Book out that Marta made.  I'm only half way through it.  I
see now why Sean was pouring over every word and examining every picture.
This thing is just packed with stuff!  You know, I never thought that
I'd like something like this book so much.  In fact, normally I wouldn't
buy something like this for myself, but after hearing so much about it I
had to see it.  You wouldn't believe how creative it is.  The life
aspirations under each photo are hilarious.  I love the candid shots of
the ferrets walking through the halls, etc.  What I was most stunned at,
was how pretty so many of the FML ferrets are!  The best part about the
whole book ... is that now I have a face to put to so many peoples
ferrets here.  It makes reading the FML even more enjoyable.

If you guys get a chance of getting one of these, it's worth every darn
penny and more.

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com