From:
Pie O' Pah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 21:47:26 -0400
Dear Grandma, Billy and Uncle Chad,

*I* have a fan club, and I didn't even know it. Here I was, just
lounging around in my hammie this morning, when I hear this quiet
chanting going on. Now at first I thought it as a dream, because I was
kinda napping, but then I could hear it very clearly, "Pie, Pie, Pie,
Pie!". So I bounced out of my hammie and took a peak out of my window
and there they were, the Toler Bunch, I guess you could say they are
like the ferret version of The Brady Bunch, but oh so much better! As
you know, I have been greeting Toler ferrets for some time now and I
have come to feel like they are a part of my family, and I guess,
judging by the way they were out in my front yard cheering for me,
they felt the same way as well.

SoOoOooOOOo I quickly got up and ran outside and right into the center
of a lovely pile of fuzz. There was Frostman and PC, both among the
very best Guide Angels we have up here, and Nikki, who is still and
always watching over No-No, and Fergie of the Lime Green blanket ( You
do know that she has about a dozen of them now, my mum keeps asking the
Big Guy to make sure she has one for each and every place she lays her
sweet little head!), and Ditto of the one kiss, who, by the way, has
been storing up hundreds of kisses for all three of you. She has about
half a dozen small back packs filled right now and I bet by the time
you guys get here, she will have at least a hundred! Then there is
Bizzy, who is as always Bizzy of course, and Hammie and Dini and
Princess and Bear - who finally got his wings by the way - and they are
large and crme and chocolate and look very wonderful on this handsome
sable boy, and there was sweet, adorable Mollykins , and of course
Fergie, who drags her pink blanket everywhere with her! The only one
missing from the bunch was Butterboy, and the reason why is because he
is there with you and Billy and Uncle Chad giving you all comfort his
heart and spirit has to give.

The reason they were there today?

Well it was because, like with me, they just knew that Chunks was on
her way. I know you guys like to call her Chunks or Weenie Chunks, but
all the same, I love the her real name - Marshmallow - because it
implies something soft and most certainly squishy, like huggable
squishy and then that made me think of this song my mum loves called
"Seven Years", it's by that singer Nora Jones and while it may seem sad
in some parts, it made me think of Marshmallow herself, and how maybe
it would be what her trip to the Bridge would be like. That she would
be dancing and singing her way here.

Spinning, laughing, dancing to
her favorite song
A little girl with nothing wrong
Is all alone

Eyes wide open
Always hoping for the sun
And she'll sing her song to anyone
that comes along

Fragile as a leaf in autumn
Just fallin' to the ground
Without a sound

Crooked little smile on her face
Tells a tale of grace
That's all her own

Spinning, laughing, dancing to her favorite song
A little girl with nothing wrong (and bed head )
And she's all alone

While it is true that we all make the trip to here alone, it is even
truer that we are not ever really lonely. Because, as you well know by
now, we get to see see all of the precious memoires that made up our
earthly lives and I know Chunks had plenty of those, how could she not
with a Grandma, Dad and Uncle like the three of you? She also had No-No
and Joe, Pandy and Pictures, Nouters, and Lily Bug, and Pipes, Dude,
Cokes and that cute little Sausage Girl, who I have a secret crush on -
oops, did *I* say that? - and we are at our best ( and sometimes our
silliest ) when we have a pile to be a part of - and Chunks now has the
best of both worlds. She had her fuzzit brothers and sisters up here in
heaven and she has the rest of her family on earth and the Viewing Pool
to keep an eye out on all of you.

So after we got our visiting out of the way and Bizzy had made certain
that we had plenty of Rainbow Butterflies to greet Chunks with, we set
off for the Bridge. It doesn't matter the season here, it is always so
beautiful, and today was no exception. It is a nice cool spring morning
when we arrived at the Bridge, all of Butterflies gently landed in such
a way that it made the whole Bridge aglow in soft hues all every colour
one can imagine, and then I heard someone quietly dooking. We all
stopped what we were doing to hear who it was, but it wasn't coming
from any of us, it was coming from your side of the Bridge, and then it
was followed by laughter and singing and finally Chucks herself as she
war danced her way across the Bridge.

She was so joyful and so full of life and glowing a vibrant shade of
pink, Now I know some of that pink was coming from the backpack she was
wearing - and oh yes could *I* smell the lovely scent of red licorice
coming from within it as well as the Cheerios I know you stashed in
there! - and then - ta da - there she was.

She looked so very happy and I could tell that her journey had been a
very fulfilling one, and like with any big fuzzit family that comes
to be here when a loved one arrives there was much ferret piling, war
dancing, hugging and kissing and finally a nice big cuddle, followed by
much pigging out of the stash she brought with her! ( So I say THANK
YOU for the red licorice !!!!)

Her message for the three of you was very simply put, "I love you all
and I'm gonna be watching over you until it's your time to come and
see me again!!!!"

In Love & In Comfort,
Pie O' Pah