From:
Becky Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:50:52 -0400
Hi all,

Thought you'd like to hear this one.

My guy Willy has so much to do here,ha ha

Yesterday we were waiting for our cable service to come back on and this
occurred.

Willy went hunting for which box he'd do his duty in.  Finally after two
tours around he goes in the same one he always does.  The farthest one
from his cage.  He goes in takes a sniff decides this is o.k.  But he
ends up with his chin resting on the corner of the box, as much as to say
"I'm pooped.  Have to rest my head a while", of course while he duties.
LOL and Dooks

Beck and Willy mender of broken hearts
and Pooh our angel boy