From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2005 09:57:15 EST
Welcome aboard!  I'm Wolfy and I love to have fun.  So if you see me
goofing off or making bizarre posts, join in the fun.

I was a little girl when I first owned a ferret as well, so I can related
to you (even though I've been 29 for over ten years now, ahem).  Don't
worry about your ferret, surely she'll come around and learn to play
again.  If not, so what.  You'll love her no matter what and you'll find
other great qualities about her later!  Maybe she steals things, maybe
she licks and gives kisses, maybe she is the type that will try all kinds
of treats, maybe she is a cuddler, or maybe she likes going outside.
Who knows.  But you'll see her personality come out more and more.

Wolfy
<http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com>