From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 10:44:35 -0700
Yep. you read it right!

Lily (Suzanne) and her wonderful mother have created some beautiful
Christmas cards early so that you can get a JUMP on getting them ready to
mail out to your family, friends, or even for the SOS/FML Card Exchange!

http://cgi.ebay.com/
FERRET-CHRISTMAS-CARDS-Ferrets-Holiday-Cards_W0QQitemZ7174984600

They are raising money to help one of her ferrets (Sasha) who needed to
have some emergency vet care (Sasha is doing fine now, thank goodness!).

ALSO!!!!!  Part of the proceeds from the sale will go to benefit Ferret
Corner Shelter!!!!  Yep!  She's just TOO SWEET!

So come on everyone ... BID AWAY!!!  We could sure use the help in
raising funds!  Plus, you get some WONDERFUL Christmas cards!

Hmmm. maybe I should bid on them too. might actually get my cards out
early!!!!  Hee hee

Joanne
Ferret Corner Shelter
www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz