Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 12:11:48 -0400
Hello all!  I currently have three ferrets in my home that need to be
adopted.  I no longer run my ferret shelter yet somehow I keep taking
more and more ferrets into my home!  I am willing to travel to get these
ferrets to new and wonderful homes!!  Here are the current adoptables:

Sebastion and Little Girl: Sebastion is a male butterscotch MF ferret who
gets along great with others!  He is approximately 1 year old and is up to
date on shots and very healthy.  Little Girl is a petite female albino MF
ferret who also loves other ferrets and people.  She is approximately 1
year old and is up to date on shots and healthy.  I have copies of their
medical records and can send them to their new home with some homemade
hammocks and sleep tubes!  They came to my home without any supplies so
unfortunately I have none to send with them.  Please consider taking these
wonderful furkids into your home!  Their adoption fee will be 2 bags of
ferret food.  I use Iam's Kitten, Science Diet Feline Growth, or Eukanuba
Kitten!

Next is Hampton...Hampton was found in my apartment complex on 5/29 and we
have not yet been able to find his home.  So for anyone in the VA area,
this ferret was found in Windsor Hills Apartment Complex in Blacksburg, VA.
I have posted signs with no luck and am now turning to the internet for
help in finding his home.  If by 6/12/01 I have not found his home, he
will be up for adoption.  Hampton is a male chocolate mitt MF ferret with a
white bib.  He is as sweet as he can be and is 100% litter box trained.
He was in perfect health when we found him and he will receive his shots
before he is adopted if we cannot find his home.  Please let me know if
you are interested in Hampton!  Hampton could be an only ferret or live
with other ferrets.  I am unsure if he likes other ferrets or not since he
is still under quarantine.  I will let everyone know!  Hampton's adoption
fee will be 1 bag of ferret food.

I currently have 14 ferrets in my home, most of which are rescues.  A few
months ago I bought a breeding pair of ferrets from a ferret ignorant woman
and ended up spending about $400 on them to get them fixed and up to date
on shots.  Since I work at a vet clinic people are constantly asking me to
take in their ferrets and of course I can't say no!  So I have a favor to
ask of everyone....I need cages!  If I'm going to keep taking in these
ferrets I need a place to put them!  All of my cages are being used right
now and I only have two tiny rabbit cages left.  Just last night I got a
call from a college student asking me to take her ferret in.  Before I can
take more ferrets in I need to adopt some out and get more supplies.  So if
anyone has any cages or supplies that they could offer me I would greatly
appreciate it!  My name is Kim Sharp and I used to run the New River Valley
Ferret Rescue until I had to close it due to a fire.  I would be willing to
buy used cages at reasonable prices.  Thanks in advance and feel free to
email or call me with questions!

Kimberly Sharp
Blacksburg, VA
540-553-2112