From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 09:36:16 -0400
The Ferricade is under ebay at gouda1976.  I got one and I love it.  I
have plexiglass to block most places but we needed something to get in
and out of our bathroom where we keep all the fuzzy supplies when they
are out and it is easy to step over(lower than my plexiglass) and my 15
kids can't get over it :-)...oh they do try :-).  Very easy to get in
once you have used it a few times and fits tight.  If you can't find it
I will look up their email address..  Also do a search under FerriCade
as that is how it is listed.

Debbie Evans