From:
Linda Soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2013 21:58:16 -0800
A lot of you know me or of me, I run a shelter in NV. At the beginning
of every year, I write a list of babies that have crossed for the past
year, this time, I will be writing for 2011 and 2012. 2011 was a
personally bad year for me, that is why I didn't write about my babies.

Those that know me know how much I love my babies and when it is time
to say goodbye, it breaks my heart and they take a small piece with
them. Most of you have experienced a loss of a little one and you
understand what I am saying, but to be a shelter mom you loose many
little ones in a year and it is very painful, but I am with them until
the very end. The last thing they hear is me telling them that I love
them and someday we will all be together. I truly believe this.

So to the babies that I lost in 2011, you were not forgotten:

Yeager - 2/11/11
Chancellor  2/24/11
Leah - 3/27/11  Lora Tedesco's baby
Daisy - 4/29/11
Swiper - 5/22/11
Leilani - 6/2011
Carson - 7/20/11
Gina - 8/30/11
Abby - 9/23/11
Chucky - 11/2/11  Mel Sartuche's baby

My babies that crossed in 2012
Bullwinkle - 2/3/12
Casper - 2/8/12
Stinky - 2/27/12
Theodore E. Roosevelt Bear (aka Teddy) - 3/6/12
Romeo - 3/29/12
Poto - 4/8/12
Sparky - 4/12/12  Lora Tedesco's baby
Klaus - 4/14/12
Frosty - 41612
Thomas - 4/27/12
Gandhi - 6/17/12
Houdini, Akasha, Able - 8/7/12  yes there were 3 at the same time
Jessie - 8/22/12
Brie - 8/23/12
Noble - 9/18/12
Blaze - 11/13/12
Pollyanna - 11/16/12
Loki - 11/18/12
Graham (he is my cat) 11/23/12

It is a sad part of life that we shelter moms and dads see almost on a
regular basis, but I am so glad that I was there for each one of the
precious little ones that came to be my baby. I know this will make a
lot of you sad, me too, but it also helps me to say goodbye to each
one of them.

Remember, your little ones are with you for such a short time, treasure
every minute you have with them and they will have everything that they
could ever want with your love and time.

Thank you for reading this and as I sit here crying, I honestly feel
better now that I wrote their names down and said a final goodbye.

Linda Soule
Ferrets with Soul(e) Rescue/Shelter
Gardnerville, NV
If anyone would like to make a donation in the name of any of the
ferrets, please let me know, it will go towards our vet bill.