From:
"Irene E. Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 1997 21:14:02 -0400
FMLers,
This evening one of the veterinary technicians called to ask me if I knew
anyone who would be interested in adopting a 3-year-old neutered male
ferret.  Apparently, the 17-year-old who purchased the ferret "is no longer
interested in him." No other details regarding the ferret were provided.

Right now, two of my six ferrets are recovering from E.C.E.  so adopting
this ferret myself is not an option.  Perhaps adopting this ferret would be
an option for you.  If you are in a position to do so, please E-mail me.

Take Care,
Irene (who wishes everyone would consider and commit themselves to the
life-long needs of the animal(s) PRIOR to adoption so that posts like this
one would not have to be written!)