Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 19:29:49 -0800
I just thought I would let you all know that I am flying home Indiana
Dec. 11th.  I live in southern Indiana.  I am willing to drive there to
get him or her (The Ferret).  I am willing to pay for all or part of this
ferrets rescue/adoption/whatever fee's.  BUT I WANT PROOF that there is
really a ferret and this guy is not just pulling our legs.

Staci L. Sharp

Osiris, Kassia, Chloe - My Ferts and Griffin - My Beloved Baby in Fer Fer
Neverland