From:
Doug Gerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 14:08:17 -0500
Tory, Lori, Shadow, Mysti & Diva here!

We want to let you wonderful FML peoples no 'bout a special hooman we
own(Doug).  His a big male hooman and he's got a birthday today (Monday
11/4) He doen't seem too happy about it, said somethin' 'bout a hill and
bein' over it.  If we can find this hill, we'll go over it too and play with
him, sounds like fun!  He's sooo much fun to play with, he's always ready
for a good wrestle!  And he made us the neatest cage - it has lots of room
for us to sleep & play.  Anyways, he should be happy - he gets presents and
a birthday cake and everythin'!  We gotta go, we's fixin' up our present to
him, raisens, ferretone, cheerios, bananas and Tory's giving him back some
of the socks he leaves out.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Love & Dooks!
Tory, Lori, Shadow, Mysti & Diva (your adoring Fab Five)
Sue & Penny, too! (your adoring wife & daughter!)