From:
Vanessa Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 10:31:44 -0400
Hi,

well this is my first post I just recieved my second fml, I am very glad I
joined , I have realy enjoyed the stories and information.  I have one
ferret, a 1.5 year old cinnamon sable, her name is sable.  I just love and
enjoy her so much.  when I first got her I did not know anything about
ferrets other than the reading I did before purchasing her.  Mostly abour
food and housing, they make such wonderful pets.  She gets along great with
my cat and dog.  I had wanted a ferret for a long time after seeing one a
lady had at a Renisaunce Festival, it was so friendly, most people do not
know about ferrets at all.  When people come to my house and sable is
hunching up and jumping at them trying to play, they think she is trying to
atack them and I have to explain that is how she plays when she is excited.
I have never had anyone ese to talk to and compare with about ferrets so i
realy enjoy the letters and saying to my self oh my ferret does that to or
that sounds just like sable.  I think I would like to get a second ferret so
sable will have a fuzzie friend , I have plenty of room for another one.  I
would love to go to a ferret show, does any one know of any in the Kansas
City area?  or of any shelters in the same area?  I would be willing to
volunteer at one in the area.  I know this is getting kind of long but I
never get to talk ferret , sorry.  Just one more thing, I am somewhat
concerned reading these letters its seems that there are so many illnesses
in ferrets, are they that much more suseptibale to sickness than other
animals?  my ferret has been very healthy and no problems so far, but is
there ceartain things I should watch for or check her for?  well thats
enough for now thanks for the great information and stories I am glad I
found you.  Till next time.

               Vanessa and Sable dook, dook