From:
Gary Connors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 1996 12:13:53 -0400
Hi,

This weekend I got a new addition to the family, a handsome dark sable named
Buddy.  When I got home from work Saturday a man was standing in my driveway
talking to my wife.  It seems he was a neighbors younger brother and he just
moved up from Maryland.  He had a ferret and felt he didn't have the time
for it and was asking my wife if we wanted it.  We picked him up yesterday
and brought him home.

This poor ferret had been raised on dog food.  The owner I received him from
was his second owner.  The first owner fed him dog food and when this fellow
adopted him he took him to a vet in Maryland and THE VET TOLD HIM TO SWITCH
TO PUPPY CHOW, which he did.  He wouldn't give me the name of the vet.  In
addition to being fed puppy chow there was no litterbox in the cage and
scattered about the cage were several bright green ferret poops so I figured
I'd better quarantine this fellow for awhile.  After a few feedings of
Totally Ferret his poops looked okay.  In spite of everything he seems
pretty healthy.  He is very lively and playful.  We've guestimated his age
at about 1.5 years.  This brings my ferret count up to four.

Gary

Gary D. Connors                            M/A-COM
(508) 442-4071                             Mailstop 206
Email: [log in to unmask]              1011 Pawtucket Blvd
Fax: (508) 442-4090                        Lowell, MA 01853
Face piles of trials with smiles, for it riles them to believe that
you perceive the webs they weave, and keep on thinking free.
                                  - Justin Hayward/The Moody Blues