Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 17:07:58 -0600
1- How long have you had ferrets?
About 30 years

2- What got you interested in ferrets?
A co-worker had 2, and I met them and fell in love  .( with the ferrets,
not the co-worker.)

3- do you get them a easter basket or X-mas stocking or any other ?
NO they get presants with out any reason-

About You

1- do you consider yourself a owner,enthuseast, or slave?
Slave of coarse

2- How many hours a week do you spend tending to your babies?
10-15 hours

3-Do you have any tattoos pearcings ect
2 holes in each ear.

About FML
1- why did you join the FML
To chat with other ferret slaves and owners.Even after 30 years I know
there is a lot of things to learn about carpet sharks.

2- What is your favorite thing about this group?
Just joined, But so far, find the group friendly,and all share my love
for the warm fuzzies.

3-what is the least favorite?
to soon to tell, But I do hate flaming,so fare haven't seen any.