From:
Kimberlysuzzie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 09:49:08 -0500
Can someone tell me where and when the funeral for Alexandra will
be? We were all devestated to read of the passing of this wonderful
fuzzylipped woman! The despair got worse when the fuzzies read the FML
of yesterday...(Hey!! They can TO read!) Since they are so upset, I
thought I'd ask around so that they can attend. They so looked forward
to her funny stories......and to honor her, they want to do a "wake"
for her. Zeus, the silver mitt has decided that he will "dook" a eulogy
for her. He has been "dooking" it to me, and we are going over his
"dook eulogy" very carefully. MojoMan has voiced a want to do a war
dance on her coffin. He figures now that she's gone, she won't care if
he wears his tapshoes while dancin on the coffin..... Lil' Bit wants to
spread feathery ferret kisses over her coffin. I've warned her about
having her tongue out in the winter, and licking cold things....but she
doesn't care bout that. And Firehouse Theo wants to do a 21 fire engine
water salute to her at the conclusion of the funeral. Please be sure to
bring your umbrellas........

Dooks Kids!

Kim And Her Army of Idiots

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what I
want.....