From:
Theresa Golden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 07:01:36 EST
Hello FMLer's

A few months back a lady by the name of Yvonne posted on the FML to
everyone who helped her, she wanted to repay them by painting a picture
of their ferret/ferrets that have crossed over to the bridge, free of
charge she said, I emailed her and talked to her about painting a picture
of my sweet Suzie Q and she agreed.  The last time that i talked to her
she told me she was sending out the painting that week, a month went by
and still no painting, 2 months had went by and i emailed her, she never
responded to me and i never got the painting of my Suzie Q.  I was just
wondering if this happened to anyone else?  this has really upset me
because talking about Suzie stirred up alot of emotions for me and for
what?  this lady wasted my time and caused me alot of heartache, it has
only been 5 months sence i lost her and i miss her more then words can
say.  If this has happened to anyone else i would just like to know,

Thanks for listening,
Theresa

Today, Tomorrow, And Always
I am thinking of you,