From:
Sue Dastous <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 1996 21:42:30 -0500
Hello FMLer's

>with multiple levels.  His concern is do the ferrets who already have
>multiple levels use those multiple levels?!  Thanks in advance to anyone

My fuzzbutts live in a four story cage (counting the bottom level).  The
first floor is their bathroom complete with litter box.  They use the second
floor for their sleeping quarters.  The third floor is the dining area and
the "loft" is a play area where they have access to a hammock which is hung
from the top of the cage.  The cage measures about 4 feet high and the
levels are close enough so they came can "hop" from floor to floor (i.e.  no
ramps).  They never poop anywhere except the ground floor and sometime I see
a couple of them sleeping in the hammock.

Weird story:
Last night I had the latest issue of the FML up on the computer when I
decided to take a break and clean the ferret cage.  My four fuzzies were
playing in the room at the time.  I left the room for a few minutes and when
I came back, little Cinnamon had taken my "wrist rest" (a thing I have in
front of my keyboard) and was playing with it on the floor.  (The other
three ferrets were playing on the floor.) I thought I had pushed the chair
far enough away from the desk, but I guess not.  I picked up the wrist rest
and when I put it back on the desk, I noticed that the FML that I had been
reading was not there anymore, but in its place was the last advertising
issue of the FML.  That was strange, because I KNOW I had NOT been reading
that.  (The viewer window was also hidden behind another window).  I clicked
on the directory where the FMLs are stored so I could bring it up again, but
it wasn't there either!  So I clicked on "undelete" and there it was!!  MY
FUZZBEANS DELETED IT!!!!!!  There was no other person around at the time,
either.  That's really weird!

Dooks to all!!

Sue and the Fuzzy Four (Sammy, Tequila, Cinnamon and Buddy)