From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:00:37 -0500
Yesterday, Kristina posted:

>Sigh. . . I need help as I am both a closet weezil sniffer and toad
>huffer. . .

Ah, you poor girl. You are dually addicted. There are meetings for
people like you. Anonymous ones. Bring your own metal folding chair to
the church basement of your choice, and prepare to begin a whole new
life based on honesty, humility, and conscious contact with the higher
power of your understanding. Read page 449 in the old edition. Read it
again. And don't TOUCH the critters between meetings!

Alexandra in MA