From:
Nicole Laidacker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 10:34:28 -0700
Hello all....
I have been lurking for quite a while since my 2 babies died last
summer.... I just wanted to drop a line and say that after a VERY long
and VERY messy divorce I again am blessed with a ferret in my life.

I just got hit with that stupid flood in PA and was very under the
weather and finally have my house back into a slightly inhabitable
form.... I have been checking the classifieds to find free or cheap
replacement furniture.... well instead I found an absolutely adorable
ferret for free!  I was so excited I ran to the phone and called and I
got him!  His family spoiled him rotten and cried as I left (making me
feel terrible) but with the 2 babies and the other pets they couldnt
give him the time they felt he deserved.  So... now my life is finally
feeling more complete and well... Starsun says hello!

Nikki