From:
Deanna Dean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 08:13:31 -0400
I can't believe it, we have fleas not just a few but it looks like we are
infested with them!!!! Up until now I've never seen a flea, oh yuck how did
this happen the ferts almost never go out and when they do it is on a leash.
This morning in the car on the way to school my daughter was digging at her
ankles and made herself bleed. So I looked at them and there the little
things were, tiny little (flying? jumping?) black things and at least a dozen
of them. I checked my son and there they were on him too its like a nightmare
over here. I can't stop scratching!

The timing couldn't be worse if I planned it. Today is Show & Tell at my
daughter's school, we have to be there at 1 o'clock :-(  I probably should
have canceled but my daughter was so upset I promised to "fix" it.

It is 8am on Friday the 19th as I write this, I'm going to jump in the
shower and head out to the first pet store that opens.  Thankfully there are
a few in my area.... the only thing so far to go my way.

Think good thoughts for us today and hopefully I will manage to pull this
off with out scratching all over in front of my daughters class.

Thanks,
Deanna