From:
Michael McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 08:47:15 -0800
i'm in love...umph...I'M ALL SHOOK UP!
(who said Elvis is dead!)

Well, we had a minor shaker up here on the West side of the best state in
the union.

But no major damage or dangers to report as of yet...just some excited and
freaked people....

  ---------------TAKE A LOOK!------------------

We had a great write up in the P.I.  on Thursday.  (Danielle mentioned it
in yesterdays list and I had to do a little digging to find it.)

Here's the web site:
http://www.seattle-pi.com/pi/hahn/hahn011.shtml

Overall not too bad an article.  Positive in a tongue-in-cheek sort of way.
With all of the bad publicity, it's nice to have some positive things to
say about our fuzzies.

Plus Charleen Schuster says it's a bad picture.  Maybe you can e-mail her
and tell her that "it's not so bad!" (char's email- <[log in to unmask]>

(Hey Char. the web picture's IN COLOR!-HAHAHAHAHAHA)

--
Michael McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
Director,